6. It was founded in 1906 in Rochester as The Haloid Photographic Company, which originally manufactured photographic paper and equipment .It holds a Royal Warrant from HM Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales. Identify the company
7. It is a bit rate measure of available or consumed data communication resources expressed in bits/second or multiples of it (kilobits/s, megabits/s etc.). What is this term (one proper word)?
8. This is the logo of which famous website?
9. At the 1997 Macworld Expo, Steve Jobs announced that Apple would join _________ to release new versions for the Macintosh. For this the audience booed for 42 seconds. Identify this company?
10. In 1911 Charles Flint engineered the merger of Hollerith’s Tabulating Machine Company with two other firms the International Time Recording Company and the Computing Scale Corporation and formed the Computing Tabulating Recording Corporation. What is the present name of this company?
11. “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart” is better known to us as what?
12. Identify this famous person from the world of Internet.
13. Which was the first DTH provider for rural part of India to start the iKisaan scheme which is India's first TV interactive application for farmers?
14. Go is a programming language from which company? Guess the company from the name of this programming language
15. Which company has rebranded it as “Be What’s next”?
16. Identify this product.
17. What company was started in June 1972 by five IBM engineers as ”System Analysis and Program Development"?
18. If Street view: Google, then Street side: ________
19. Which game features large, habitable ringed structures, similar to the Orbital’s in Iain M Banks' Culture novels or to smaller versions of Larry Niven's Ringworld?
20. Identify this computer from the world of History. Found in any standard computer science textbook.
UPDATE ON 8/4/2011 : Videos of Stage finals are updated