5. India’s first e-book reader, created by kerala based company, in Bangalore is?
6. Introduced as a two way pager, the 850, in 1999, the world today knows it as what?
7.Its name is derived from tha Hawaiian word, means quick, that has articles written collaboratively by volunteers around the world, and almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site.
8.This is an Indian retail chain for consumer electronics and durables. Tata Group company Infiniti Retail runs this in India. What is this?
9. Identify this logo?
10. What is the name given to Yahoo’s mail masco?
11. What was launched in 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger and has become the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet?
12. The German industrialist who created huge corporation, biggest telecom manufacturers, suppliers, etc. which giant telecom company are we talking?
13.A privately-held, online gaming portal, with browser games in India (services provided Globally), promoted by the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group's subsidiary company Reliance Big Entertainment. Which is this famous gaming portal?
14. A piece of stiff paper that contains digital information represented by the presence or absence of holes in predefined positions. They were used through the 20th century in unit record machines for input, processing, and data storage. What are we talking about?
A. Punch cards
16. The service emerged out of tools originally created for Ludicorp's Game Neverending, a web-based massively multiplayer online game and later acquired by Yahoo!.
17. (the question goes something like this-) What is the underlying concept defining the structure of the World Wide Web and is the text displayed on a computer with references to other text that the reader can immediately access?
18. Stan Shih and his wife Carolyn Yeh founded this, which is headquartered in Hsinchu City, Taiwan.
19. Mathematical Formula translating system from IBM ?