TCS IT WIZ 2011 Mumbai Edition was conducted in Indian Education Society, Manik Sabhagraha, Opp Lilavati Hospital, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai on 27th November,2011. I thank "Sanyam",who stood fourth in stage finals for Sharing the Questions with us.
1. Intelliweb Mouse is by which company?
2. If you +1 on Google + then what is it on Facebook?
3. Google's service that incorporates social networking, news & chat?
A. Google Wave
4.He is the founder of which Anti-Virus company?
5. Microsoft's service that was earlier classified only for US military use & was known as 'Munitions'. Its known by a different name today.
TCS Rural IT Quiz 2011 District Level Quiz was conducted in all the districts of Karnataka on 7th September,2011.I thank "Sandesh Nayak" from Poornaprajna PU College,Udupi for Sharing the Questions with us.
1. James Ghosling is considered the father of which language?
2.If the domain for India is .in then which country is .pk?
3.What is the name for a modulating and demodulating device?
4. How do we know CTR and Co. a company that started in 1911 with the Tabulating machine?
5. Newton was the operating system used by whom for their PDA's?
TCS IT WIZ 2011 Delhi Edition was conducted in Dogra Hall, IIT, Delhi on 14th November,2011. I thank "Vishal Golcha" for Sharing the Questions with us.
1.What is a propriety software called that has a trial version?
2.This P2P file sharing service ran into trouble after it circulated the song 'I Disappear' by Metallica,even before it was officially released .Which is that P2P file sharing service?
3.This was released by Sony,after it's success of Walkman.It's a portable TV .What was this product called?
4.Which sound technology was used for the first time in 'Batman Returns'? You now usually see it on film posters a lot.
5. This was created by Hasbro in 1967,which allows the user to create glowing designs?
QuizWorks presents The Great Minds Tech Quiz,Which is India's First National Level Tech Quiz for Engineering & MCA Students.Participants need to participate in all the editions of the Quiz starting from 12th November to be part of the Grand Prize - Laptop.
The Online Quizzes are scheduled as follows:
TGMTQ Online Quizzes – Nov 12th 2011 to Nov 25th 2011
Location : Quizzing.in
For Rules and Regulation : Click Here
TCS IT WIZ 2011 Lucknow Edition was conducted in Gadke Auditorium, Vipin Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow on 9th November,2011. I thank "Samridh Kudesia", Runner of Lucknow edition for Sharing the Questions with us.
1. It is a component that transparently stores data so that future requests for that data can be served faster. It is a region of a physical memory storage used to temporarily hold data while it is being moved from one place to another.
2.In 1928, AT&T's Western Electric established a division for the specific purpose of installing and servicing their loudspeakers and electronic products for motion picture use. Called "E.R.P.I." (Electrical Research Products, Inc.), it was purchased as part of a consent decree in 1936 by a group of E.R.P.I. executives, including George Carrington, Sr. and Mike Conrow. They changed the name to "All Technical Service Company". Identify the company.
3. Established in 1922, the company reincorporated in 1928 and adopted its present name in 1959.It is the world's largest producer of guided missiles. It’s name is formed by combining a word meaning “Light” and a Mythical God.
4. Identify this inventor ?(Hint: He developed the computer mouse.)
5. Started as the Galvin Manufacturing Corporation … ?
Visvesvaraya Technological University [VTU] announced its December/January 2011-12 Exam Time Table for all semesters.The Time Table can be downloaded from the following links.
TCS Rural IT Quiz 2011 Mysore Regionals was conducted on 13th October,2011. I thank "Sandesh Nayak" from Poornaprajna PU College,Udupi for Sharing the Questions with us. Students from Chamarajnagar, Mandya, Mysore, Kodagu, Hassan, Ramanagaram, Udupi, Dakshina Kannada, Chikmagalur Districts were participated in this regionals.
1.South Korea and Israel led the race for banning this gadget from entering their country. After two months of the ban, the countries lifted the ban and returned the confiscated gadgets. The Yankees Stadium in NewYork too banned this gadget in their stadium. Identify.
2.Originally named Pheonix, Renamed as Firebird which again had trademark problems. How do we know it better today?
3.What is the name of popular e-book reader from Barnes and noble?
4.Identify this personality.
5.Alan Shugart started this company in 1970's. Which company?
6.Defined by Oxford dictionary as a softer, usually edible part of a nut, seed or a fruit stone contained within its shell, we also know it as something that connects the application software to hardware of the computer. What?