IT Quiz (85)
TCS IT WIZ 2012 Kolkata Edition was conducted in Kala Mandir, 48, Shakespeare Sarani on 9th August,2012. I thank "Aviral Dasgupta" and "Shubam Agarwal", Champions of Kolkata regional for Sharing the Questions with us.
1. What in the world of technology was created by Brendan Eich?
2. What does the ‘.mam’ file format stand for?
A. Microsoft Access Macro
3. Acer is not only the name of a company but also of a robot. Expand “Acer” in that context (if “r” stands for “robot”)
A. Armoured Combat Engineered Robots
4. How much is one zettabyte in bytes?
A. 1021 bytes
5. Identify the logo:
A. Wikipedia for iOS
TCS IT WIZ 2012 Ahmedabad Edition was conducted in Siddganga Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad on 7th August,2012. I thank "Digant Bakari,Champion of Ahmedabad edition and "Sakansh Mittal" for Sharing the Questions.
1. This programming language was published by Niklaus Wirth named in honor of a French mathematician and philosopher.
2.This IT personality has a moon crater , an information technology research center at University of Minnesota , and a Rail locomotive engine named after him. Who?
A. Charles Babbage.
3.Meg Whitman was the CEO of which company till 2008?
A. Lady Ada Lovelace.
5.If it is Microsoft Office Suite for Windows , what is it for Mac?
TCS Tech Bytes 2012 Gulbarga Regionals was conducted in Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology on April 16th. I thank Bashiruddin Naik, Champion of Gulbarga regionals for sharing questions wtih us.
1.What do you get by combining these two words "Elements" & "Picture"?
2. E-Commerce Application Service Provider Service that authorizes payments for e-business online retailers & is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal locatedd in most retail outlets.
A. Payment Gateway.
3.What Does M stands for in M-Commerce?
4.Related To Samsung Duos. What do you mean by "DUOS"?
TCS IT WIZ 2012 Hyderabad Edition was conducted in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Basheerbagh,Hyderabad on 27th July,2012. I thank "Syed Murtuza Hashmi", Champion of Hyderabad Edition For Sharing the Questions.
1.Who coined the term “Artificial Intelligence”?
A: John McCarthy
2.“To understand the concept, you should think of “free” as in “free speech,” not as in “free beer” . This concept was by which organisation?
A: Free Software Foundation
3.The recent Indian ecommerce website- Junglee.com is by which online giant?