IT Quiz (105)
National Rural IT Quiz 2014 Round 1 was conducted in schools and colleges all over India in the month of August and Septmeber 2014.
1. In November 2013, which word was announced as being the "word of the year" by the
Oxford English Dictionary? (a.Selfie b. Tweet c. Doodle)
2. What is a unique string of numbers separated by full stops that identifies each computer using the web to communicate over a network?(a. USL code b. IP address c.URL address)
A. IP Address
3. Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Explorer are all types of what?(a. Anti Virus b. Search Engines c. Web Browsers)
A. Web Browsers
4. If one presses ‘Ctrl+Z’, what is it a shortcut for?(a. Copy b. Undo c. Paste)
5. How many ‘Enter’ Keys are there on a standard computer keyboard?(a. 1 b. 2 c. 3)
TCS IT Wiz 2014 Bhubaneswar Edition was conducted in PAL Heights, Bhubaneswar on 12th September,2014. Quizmaster Giri Pickbrain conducted prelims followed by Stage Finals.
TCS IT Wiz 2014 Bhubaneswar Edition Stage Finals Video :
TCS IT Wiz 2014 Nagpur Edition was conducted in Dr Vasantrao Deshpande Hall, Nagpur on 19th September,2014. Quizmaster Pickbrain conducted prelims followed by Stage Finals.
TCS IT Wiz 2014 Nagpur Edition Stage Finals Video :
TCS IT Wiz 2014 Indore Edition was conducted in University Auditorium, Indore on 3rd September,2014. Quizmaster Llyold Saldanha conducted prelims followed by Stage Finals.
TCS IT Wiz 2014 Indore Edition Stage Finals Video :